PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, April 1, 2021
1:00 PM- 2:30 PM
Public meeting access will be provided online at https://arts.ca.gov/about/council-meetings/.
- 1:00 pm, Call to Order, L. Gonzáles-Chávez
- 1:05 pm, Acknowledgment of Tribal Land, A. Bown-Crawford
- 1:10 pm, Roll Call and Establishment of a Quorum, K. Margolis
- 1:15 pm, Public Comment, A. Bown-Crawford
Two forms of public comment will be offered:
– Written comments will be accepted online prior to and during the Council meeting
– Live comment will be accepted during this agenda item in the meeting via Zoom or phone. Live public comment may be limited to 2 minutes per person.
– Access and instructions will be provided at https://arts.ca.gov/about/council-meetings/
- 1:45 pm, Special Election: Council Leadership, L. Gonzáles-Chávez
- 2:05 pm, Update on future publicly noticed Programs Policy committee meeting(s), L. Gonzáles-Chávez
- 2:20 pm, Announcement of Council Committee Assignments, L. Gonzáles-Chávez
- 2:25 pm, Adjournment, L. Gonzáles-Chávez
- All times indicated and the orders of business are approximate and subject to change.
- Any item listed on the Agenda is subject to possible Council action.
- A brief mid-meeting break may be taken at the call of the Chair.
- The CAC retains the right to convene an advisory committee meeting pursuant to Government Code Sec. 11125 (d).
- Per Executive Order N-29-20, the Council Meeting will be held via teleconference. There will be no physical meeting location in order to comply with public health guidelines. If you need additional reasonable accommodations, please make you request no later than March 30, 2021 at 5 pm. Please direct your request to the Public Affairs Specialist, Kimberly Brown, at (916) 322-6413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public comment instructions will be provided at https://arts.ca.gov/about/council-meetings/.