Participation in the tenth annual Inspired exhibition is an exclusive benefit to Huntington Beach Art Center Artist Council members. This anticipated event celebrates member artists working in all mediums of work including print, drawing and painting, sculpture, photography, and video installations. New and renewing members (by September 27, 2023) are eligible to submit up to two artworks for exhibition.
Inspired 2023 is a testament to the unwavering dedication of the Artist Council members to their craft. A remarkable milestone celebrating a decade of creativity, innovation, and artistic development. Since its inception, the Inspired exhibition has captivated art enthusiasts, collectors, and the community at large, showcasing a diverse array of works that speak to the power of inspiration in the realm of art. The exhibition is set to run from October 21 to December 16, 2023.
Key highlights of the exhibition include:
· Emerging and Established Artists: Inspired has always been a platform that celebrates both emerging talents and established artists, fostering a sense of community and collaboration among diverse artistic voices.
· Special Events: The 10th Annual Inspired Exhibition will be accompanied by a series of events, including a public opening reception, artist talks, and our popular Art For Lunch, providing opportunities for deeper insight into the creative process and the exhibited works.
Artist Council Membership Levels:
· Individual: $65 | Membership for ONE artist
· Family: $120 | Membership for TWO artists at the same address
· $25 for 25: $25 | Membership for ONE artist age 18-25
Benefits of membership include:
· Artist Council members-only group show
· Invitations to exhibition Patron Preview receptions
· Members-only discount for workshops & classes
Membership options are available for artists 18 years and older. All Artist Council Memberships are valid for one full year (12 months). Call the Art Center for more information (714) 374-1650. Visit www.huntingtonbeachartcenter.org for more information.