Arts Jobs - DetailArt Handler
Los Angeles, CA
Art Handler Position
Art handlers wanted for immediate hire.
International Shipping/Moving/Storage and Fine Art Services Company based in New York, with operations in Miami, Dallas, and Los Angeles.
- Strong installation skills and all-around experience in art handling
- Ability to conduct oneself appropriately in upscale residences and high-pressure situations
- Well-groomed appearance
- Knowledge of and experience with artworks, including the ability to speak knowledgeably about art
- Valid driver's license and experience driving a truck a plus but not required
Please send a cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience.
International Shipping/Moving/Storage and Fine Art Services Company is now interviewing for both full time and freelance position in our Los Angeles area location.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Handling, packing, and inspecting fine art and antiques
- Cataloging of inventories
- Previous experience handling fine art and delicate objects
- Close attention to detail in all aspects of workflow, from the careful handling of valuable items to the paperwork and necessary documentation