Arts Jobs - DetailMajor Donor Events Assistant (Temporary-Part Time)
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Los Angeles, CA
Major Donor Events Assistant (Temporary-Part Time)
Reporting to the Major Donor Event Manager, the Major Donor Events Assistant will support the Major Donor Events department and all aspects of planning meetings and events, primarily supporting the annual fall gala fundraiser, and will support other major donor events as needed.
Some duties include:
- Administrative support of LACMA Art + Film gala and other donor events
- RSVP tracking and list management support
- Invitation and material mailing
- Production support including: event check-in, coordination with event vendors and event logistical support
- General administrative support as needed
- Direct communication with donors and trustees
- Candidates must be available to work evenings and occasional weekends
- This is a temporary and part time position
A minimum of 2 years event production experience is required. The qualified candidate would ideally possess a Bachelor of Arts degree in art history or a related field and have experience working within a non-profit organization. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet established deadlines are required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Working knowledge of Google, Gmail, Word and Excel are required. Experience working with major donors and understanding of major donor cultivation is preferred. Experience with Raiser’s Edge is preferred.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume to Michelle Mountain at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Address: 5905 Wilshire Boulevard