Arts Jobs - DetailMarketing Coordinator
The Arts Consortium is seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator.
The requirements and job description are below. Interested candidates can apply by submitting a resume to:
300 E. Oak Ave.
Visalia, CA 93291 or
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify, plan and implement marketing strategies for the Arts Consortium, both for general name recognition, and for specific events. Marketing strategies should include traditional forms of media, social media, and innovative partnerships.
- Increase the Arts Consortium’s reach on social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Utilize the Arts Consortium’s marketing channels to promote member’s art and events pursuant to Board policy/direction.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of Arts Consortium events, including, but not limited to, community outreach, member outreach, detailed planning and implementation.
- Develop and implement effective verbal presentations including the use of visuals as applicable.
- Ability to graphically develop basic promotional items such as posters, post cards and graphically based social media posts.
- Develop outreach plan to further the understanding of the Arts Consortium with arts, government and other applicable organizations throughout Tulare County.
- Develop and implement a membership plan to increase membership throughout Tulare County.
- Plan and implement fund raising strategies to increase funding for the Arts Consortium.
- Ability to seek out and write grants preferable.
- Ability to sell ads on a commission basis preferable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding and able to fully use social media in keeping with current trends.
- An understanding of marketing and communications approaches and the ability to implement those approaches.
- Ability to successfully sell advertising
- Understanding of successful fund raising strategies.
- Good public speaking skills
- Able to follow a budget
- Basic computer skills, plus ability to use Powerpoint, a Photoshop program, Mail Chimp, and a graphics program such as Illustrator.
- Education or experience in marketing or communications.
- Possession of or ability to obtain a valid California Driver's License.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
PHYSICAL DEMANDS I WORK ENVIRONMENT
Regularly: Sit, Talk, and Hear
Frequently: Use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Reach with hands and arms.
Occasionally: Stand and walk. Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl. Climb or balance. Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Vision: Close vision. Ability to adjust focus. Noise: Quiet to Moderate to Loud (Gallery Reception)
Stress: Moderate to Intense at times.
Environment: Very Dynamic -Medium to Fast pace.
SUPERVISOR: Position reports to the Operations Director and Project Director.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Address: 300 E. Oak Ave - Visalia, CA 93291