Arts Jobs - DetailTemporary Administrative Assistant
Temporary Administrative Assistant
About Mills College:
Located in the foothills of Oakland, California, in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, Mills College is a nationally renowned independent liberal arts college for women with graduate programs for women and men. Since 1852, we've been empowering students to become creative, independent thinkers who take and inspire action. For more information, visit http://www.mills.edu/.
This position will support the Registrars Office and Office of Enrollment Management
Hourly salary $20-$25/hour
22.5 hours/ week 10:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Data entry experience required.
- Experienced scheduling meetings for, and supporting executive staff.
- Proficient using Google apps, Gmail, calendar and Drive and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with confidential information and will be trained on FERPA regulations.
- Professional and clear written and oral communication.
- Comfortable following multi-step instructions and working independently and on a team.
Experience in higher education administrative environment and using Banner or other Student Information System is welcome.
Work will primarily be at a computer, but may occasionally require moving boxes or items of approximately 25 pounds.
Mills College does not permit discrimination based on pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity. For more information on Mills non-discrimination policy, please go to http://www.mills.edu/administration/administrative_offices/policies/nondiscrimination.php
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter at http://apptrkr.com/976600