Arts Jobs - DetailMarketing Director
Latino Theater Company
Los Angeles, CA
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Marketing Director works with the Managing Director to create and market the institutional brand, market productions, and support development activities.
Reports to Managing Director.
Supervises graphic design and web development team, supervises Community Engagement Coordinator, oversees publicist and coordinates with Development Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conceptualize and implement institutional brand campaign creating organizational visibility on a national level.
- Conceptualize and create a campaign to launch the season including development of a timeline and season marketing materials. Coordinate production and distribution of brochure, fliers, signage and associated flex-pass materials.
- Create campaign to market single tickets.
- Brief the Company’s publicist and coordinate the implementation of press releases.
- Coordinate photo shoots for marketing and documentation purposes.
- Create, implement and track social media and internet newsletter campaigns.
- Supervise Community Engagement Coordinator and oversee group sales.
- Create advertising materials and purchase media space as budget permits including signage, bus posters, etc.
- Create show programs and coordinate printing and inventory.
- Support fund development by producing solicitation materials and other activities as needed.
- Track the Marketing Budget.
- Plan and coordinate market research including surveys and focus groups.
- Manage the in-house database including patron and donor lists for internet and direct mail purposes.
For more information, please visit www.thelatc.org To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume and salary history to: Recruitment@Thelatc.org. In the subject line, please put “Marketing Director.”
Address: 514 S Spring Street