Artist Call DetailLandscape, Seascape, and Cityscape
For Northern CA artists
Open to all media. Limits on video and installation-contact below
October 6-26th, 2017
First Friday, October 6th, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75, 3 Honorable Mentions
Darren Kerr Bay Area Landscape Artist
HAND DELIVER ACCEPTED WORK
Friday & Saturday, September 29th and 30th, 10AM - 4PM. All work must be hand-delivered to PAL. No shipped work will be accepted.
PICK UP WORK
Friday & Saturday, October 27th-28th, 10AM - 4PM.
Submit your artwork electronically at https://pacificartleague.submittable.com/submit
Members: $45 for first entry, $20 for second, and $10 for each additional entry. Non-members: $55 for first entry, $25 for second, and $10 for each additional entry.
Thursday, September 14th, 2017 by email. Award winners are announced at the Friday, October 6th opening reception.
- All work must be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
- All 2D work must be ready to hang on a wire
- All 2D work must be framed or on gallery-wrapped canvas with finished edges.
- Size of work limited to 40” wide by 50” tall, including frame. (contact below for inquiry)
- All work must be for sale. Members receive 60% of sale price. Non-members receive 50% of sale price.
All work must be labeled on the front and back with title and artist’s name
Pacific Art League
Palo Alto, CA
Contact: Devan John