Artist Call DetailOpen Call for Photographers! 94103 Members Exhibition
For SF Bay Area artists
6th On 7th Gallery is pleased to announce our open call for the 94103 Members Exhibition. We require that all submitters abide by the following...
- Become a member of the gallery (sign up and submit a sliding scale annual donation online here).
- Live, work, or practice photography in the 94103 zip code (we're taking this requirement leniently; maybe you get your prints done at RayKo, Samy's Camera, or go to school in the area...that counts!)
- Submit photography for the exhibition (no paintings, sculpture, etc).
- You must fill out a member application and exhibition form online. Email us if you have any problems with the form.
- Limited to one artwork submission.
- All artists must drop off their photograph at the gallery during the week of June 12, 2017.
- Gallery hours are Monday: 5pm - 8pm, Thursday and Saturday: 3pm-7pm. Please email to set up a time to drop off your work if you cannot make it during business hours.
- Artwork must be "ready to hang" - the gallery will not provide frames, matting, or hanging materials.
- Exhibition installation is the week of June 19, 2017. Please be available to help gallery staff hang your work.
- The opening reception is set for Saturday, July 8 from 5-8pm.
- Deadline for Members to submit work for the exhibition is April 28, 2017.
To read more about our membership program and the 94103 Members Exhibition click here
We look forward to seeing your membership and photographs! Please email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
6th On 7th Gallery
San Francisco, CA
Contact: Tanya Gayer