At the arts council
Research and Reports Highlights
Every week in ArtBeat, we feature reports and research related to the arts and creative industries. Several recently published reports have caught our eye and provided great food for thought.
- New Opportunities for Interest-Driven Arts Learning in a Digital Age: A report on "interest-driven"arts learning-a form of participation where youths research and learn about their creative passions and hobbies, connecting them to peers with the same interests who may extend beyond their immediate social circle.
- Museums On Call: How Museums Are Addressing Health Issues: This report showcase some of the important ways that museums are contributing to healthcare, helping patients, training medical professionals, and educating the public about health and wellness issues.
- Advancing Arts Education through an Expanded School Day: This study presents portraits of five schools that are advancing arts education through an expanded school day s they create vibrant and inclusive models of truly enriching education for all students.
- Craft Emergency Relief Fund Biennial Report: This report highlights the information, stories, and testimonials that provide a picture of CERF+'s role as one of the nation's few full-time "arts responders".
- 2013 Millennial Impact Report: This report reveals that Millennials aren't interested in structures, institutions, and organizations, but rather in the people they help and the issues they support. The key for nonprofits, therefore, is to build a comprehensive Millennial engagement platform that invites them to participate in the cause and maximize their involvement.